April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4, 1995. in seventh grade. She began playing guitar and piano classes, which ignited her passion for songwriting. at the age of 12, April composed her first single Different. In her 14th year, April devoted much of her time writing and practicing songs. Then, in the following months, April began to go on trips with her dad and to write songs at home in NY as well as LA. April began also to incorporate other related topics for some of her classmates who struggle with issues such as peer pressure disabilities and even teens who commit suicide through the songs"Take my Hand. Lockhart is a popular figure and also works as a lifestyle blogger at the popular Ilia clean beauty brand. Her disability is a part of her persona, however it's not the entire image. Because of this, her Instagram account doesn't shy away from her disabilities, yet it doesn't center around her disability either. The point? We are all more than the physical person we are. Our identities are multifaceted and include a myriad of aspects. Lockhart says in a video interview with Lockhart via video "I am not convinced that my physical appearance is what defines my character. I don't intend to have an impact on disability because I have so much more to offer." The issue doesn't affect my everyday routine. I go about doing my job as normal and have found my own methods to adjust. It's an integral part of my life, and it's imperative to talk about it. Lockhart is a great example of how to stay striving to be self-accepting. However, she admits to going through phases of insecurity with her body, and also feeling uncomfortable in certain clothes which exposed her arms. She dresses according to her preferences and posts photos of herself wearing the clothes she chooses on social platforms. One of the keys to self-love for her is that it's not an end place to go. This is true for everyone, no matter what their levels of anxiety. It's my opinion that having those with you who know you and see your heart is really important as they'll be the ones who will remind you what you concerned about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melina Kanakaredes

Beautiful pics of Isabelle Cornish feet legs

Andrea Riseborough